December 26, 2011

THREADS show! Dec. 27th!

Me & my friends down here in Corpus Christi, TX will be having an Art/Photo show + Short Film showings @ THREADS downtown on Tuesday, Dec. 27th. starts @ 7:00PM
!!!! BE THERE !!!!
I will be showing my first short film created by myself & Ventura, California's very own: BIRDFEEDER. All the music in the film was created by them which gives you a glimpse of our daily lives and dreams depicted through the art of film making and editing.
Click to play the trailer:
My good mate, Nasty Nate will be showing some of his recent works as well through his camera. He's spent the past year in places such as Indonesia, Hawaii, Florida & Texas.
Click to get a view of Nasty's work:
Also, we will be premiering the newest edition to the Innersection movies!
Going to be a wild night with good friends, come out to get ur fix!
oh yeah, !!!!! B.Y.O.B. !!!!!